The Money Bag has landed! (donation made :) )

Hello Dr. Bob,

OCD guy here, by the way my name is James Brown. I can't sing or dance. And sorry to say I'm not related to the Godfather of Soul, lol. Just stopped by to say hello and to let you know I have made a donation I promised a few months back :) I also want to thank you for your help. Your last response and assessment has done wonders for me. I finally feel at peace and like I can move forward. Still have some work to do, but things are really good. Thanks! I will drop by on occasion to say hello and will try to donate more sometime in the future. Have a nice day and take it easy!!

Hi Mr. Brown,

I generally don't post last names in the forum unless they are Joe Smiths or James Browns, because there are so many of them (you) in every phonebook that I'm sure I'm not blowing anyone's cover. As for that other Mr. Brown, there are those who would argue he couldn't sing or dance either, but no doubt the dude had soul!

Thanks for your donation! I'm delighted you are at peace and moving forward! Who knows, maybe with your new attitude you'll find you're really not so tone deaf or rhythm challenged as you thought? In celebration of your WOO-HOO let's hear you belt out a few verses of Patti Labelle's "New Attitude" (because that's exactly what you have). I'll even post the lyrics. Ready, set, and a one, and a two and a . . .

I'm feelin' good from my head to my shoes Know where I'm goin' and I know what to do I tidied up my point of view I got a new attitude Runnin' hot, runnin' cold I was runnin' into overload It was extreme, ex-ex-ex-ex-ex-extreme It took it so high, so low So low, there was nowhere to go Like a dream Somehow the wires uncrossed, the tables were turned Never knew I had such a lesson to learn I'm feelin' good from my head to my shoes Know where I'm goin' and I know what to do I tidied up my point of view I got a new attitude I'm in control, my worries are few 'Cause I've got love like I never knew Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh I got a new attitude Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh (Oh...ooh...) Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh I got a new attitude (I got a new) Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh (Attitude) Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh (Said I got a new) Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh (New attitude) I got a new attitude Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh

Hmmm . . . ok dude, we now believe you. You're not related to the Godfather of Soul or Patti, but you can still sing better than Sanjaya!

Stay well.

A bit confused on timing issue
receptive anal unprotected