A bit confused on timing issue

I had a ELISA test done for HIV through an online testing service, test done through Labcorp. I live in Mass. and it is stated there that 6 weeks is conclusive, barring any extreme immunodeficiencies ie. chemo. CDC states 3 months, you state 3 months, and Hunter Handsfeld states anywhere from 4 weeks to 3 months. I am just a bit confused with all the different info, what is your take on the situation.

Well you already stated my take on the situation. I recommend testing at the three-month mark, because antibody testing prior to that is not considered definitive or conclusive based on the majority of the published guidelines worldwide. I certainly have no qualms about Massachusetts' setting six weeks as its cutoff based on the type of testing it is using and qualifying statements they make about their testing policy. However, not everyone who reads my comments lives in Massachusetts or has access to the latest generation of HIV testing, etc. consequently my recommendations remain as stated.

Oral sex: Precum concern?
The Money Bag has landed! (donation made :) )