Durée des symptomes
May 15, 2007
3ème question ...
J'ai lu que les symptomes de primo infection apparraissaient en moyenne entre 2 à 4 semaines après le risque... Mais ces symptomes durent combien de tps ?
Merci de votre soutien.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Entre deux et trois semaines.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Open Wound Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Causative Agents Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.