Equating Sex with Death

Hey Dr. Bob

I am actually here in China. I keep having sex with alot of sex workers here (all protected) and from time to time I have girls will go down on me without protection.

One instance in particular, i was with this prostitute who began her menstrual cycle during the protected encounter... the condom didnt break or slip off.. its just when i took it off...she was whiping me up a bit and some blood seemed to have gotten on my shaft...how is this possible? it was exactly near to tip...but it was kind of on the lower portion...I have been freaking out.

I feel like I have had so much protected sex with women that my luck is running out... what are my risk factors? And how much should I worry...I am overwhelmed man. I am too afraid to get tested when I get back to the states because i just feel like its too much for me to take... but then again ive never had unprotected sex with any of these women.... please give me your insight!

I'm a bit confused by your post. When you say ". . . she was 'whiping' me up a bit and some blood seemed to have gotten on my shaft . . . ," do you mean she was "whiping" as in whipping or "whiping" as in wiping? These are quite different scenarios. I assume she was "wiping you up a bit" rather than whipping you up a bit. However, since blood was involved, I suppose either is possible!

Next, you report the blood "was exactly near to tip . . . but it was kind of on the lower portion . . . ." Hmmm . . . either you have one strangely shaped tallywhacker or something got lost in translation here. I'll assume the blood was on your shaft and not near the urethra (pee hole). This being the case, your HIV risk is essentially negligible, assuming the skin on the shaft of your Mr. Happy was intact. HIV cannot permeate intact skin. Therefore your HIV risk is protected insertive sex and unprotected insertive oral sex. The protected sex would indeed be "protected," assuming that latex condoms were used and did not fail. Oral sex carries only a very minimal risk for HIV transmission. Your HIV fears are unwarranted based on actual risk. I would suggest you seek counseling to help with your irrational fears of both HIV and HIV testing! If you follow safer sexual practices, you should have no reason to equate sex with death!

Vacation Horror
want baby,hiv