Vacation Horror

Hello there!

I really hope you find the time to answer my question, because I do not know where else to turn right now. I recently went on a trip to Cuba with some girlfriends. One evening, after too many drinks, a friend of mine hooked up with a guy and left me wondering the resort. One of the Cuban entertainers who worked there found me, and offered to take me to my room. We started to fool around, and he began to go down on me while I was seated in a chair. Then, he went to kiss me, and inserted his penis in me. I freaked out, because I DID NOT want this to occur. I instinctively put my hand to his penis and he had a condom on (I suppose he put it on while going down on me). I told him I didn't want to do this, and he got angry. He pushed me down on the chair, and inserted his penis again, about 2 more thrusts, then someone came which scared him, and allowed me to push him off. He did not ejaculate. He then grabbed my arm, and attempted to finger me, to "get me in the mood again". Finally, I started to cry, and he took off, leaving me there. Realistically, what are my chances of contracting HIV? I didn't want to tell anyone what happened because I felt so dirty. I am really scared because people always said don't sleep with the locals because they all have HIV. Please, PLEASE, PLEASE respond to me. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Assuming that your overly aggressive Ricky Ricardo had a latex condom on and it did not break during the minimal amount of time he was forcing his Bubbaloo on you, your HIV risk is negligible at best. HIV cannot permeate intact latex. No way. No how. That would leave oral sex as your only potential HIV risk and oral sex carries only a minimal risk at best. If you remain worried, get a single HIV rapid test at the three-month mark. From what you've told me, the results will undoubtedly be negative. However, this may be the most effective way for you to put any residual fears permanently to rest.

Dr. Frascino, you got me confused and somewhat intrigued
Equating Sex with Death