Dr. Frascino, you got me confused and somewhat intrigued

Dr Bob Frascino,

First, I'd like to thank you for the great work you do here. By the way, you are quite handsome. Are you eyes blue !? I love blue eyes!

Ok here is my question. I'm very confused about HCV delaying HIV seroconversion. In some of your statements about it, you let me quite confused, somewhat intrigued.

Thanks, Dr. Bob.

Sorry for the confusion, but it's a confusing topic and our knowledge related to both HIV and HCV continues to evolve. In addition, testing techniques continue to evolve as well. Our current understanding is that there have been a few reported examples in which HIV seroconversion has been delayed by the simultaneous exposure to and contraction of hepatitis C and HIV. There is not a great deal of published information about this phenomenon. I should point out that The Body does have an entire expert forum dedicated to HIV/HCV coinfection. I'm confident you can find additional information there. The important point to remember is that delayed seroconversion is an extremely rare occurrence no matter what the cause.

And finally, just for the record, my eyes are hazel. Sorry to disappoint!

Be well. Stay well.

Please do not second guess my suffering. Thank you.
Vacation Horror