URGENT Big Donation please read

Hello,Doctor on dec 17 i may of had a exposer with a person who may have been hiv postive,i had soaking night sweats i mean so bad were i had to remove my shirt and ring it,i had low grade fever rash and weight lose i also devopled a white tongue,anyways at 16 weeks i had a negative hiv test my doctor said hiv is not my problem and doesnt think i should test anymore,although i did contact genital herpes from the exposer on dec 17,my question is to you is can genital herpes be causing some of my symptoms that i still have right now and or maybe did i get a lung infection from all that worry and the herpes virus or something as i have a real sore foot in the arch are and pins and needles in my hands and feet i also have constant burning in the back of my neck feels like my body is still trying to fight an infection maybe the herpes?,also this is wierd i have a white tongue but also at times when i get stressed my throat fills up with white foamy salava its weird i mean alot and it then covers my tongue sometimes its really really bad.also at night i have had somenight sweats still..and i have to put an ice pack on the back of my neck its burning so bad..i know whatever is going on is frommthat one day in december..but have you ever heard of foam from someones throat like that?..and do you think that maybe my hiv test is not conclusive?..also my tongue is so swollen you can see the teeth marks on the side of them when i wake up in the middle of the night..i went on hivdent and it looks like some of those pictures of people with thush..i,m afraid to sleep with my girlfriend as i dont want to infect her with anything..what should i do

Your 16-week negative HIV test is conclusive. Unfortunately I cannot diagnose the cause of your symptoms over the Internet. Regarding your throat symptom, you do provide one very important clue to a potential cause. You state, ". . . when I get stressed my throat fills up with white foamy saliva . . . ." BINGO! It's the "when I get stressed" part that's important here. There's an excellent chance many of your symptoms are anxiety related. My advice is:

1. Level with your girlfriend if you haven't already done so.

2. Follow up with your general medical doctor if you have ongoing medical complaints. If a physical cause cannot be determined, you should consider a psychosomatic cause and get counseling for anxiety.

Risk Factor?
An up dat on I am confused !