how high is my risk?

I recently had sex with someone of unknown status and the condom came off inside me. Neither of us noticed (or he did not say anything) (we were a bit drunk). I did not feel it/discover it inside me until the next day, after we had had sex again (still went unnoticed). I know that a one time exposure is low risk (though an obvious risk). However, since the condom (which I believe he ejaculated in) was in me for so many hours, does that make this one exposure very high risk? I know I need to get tested, but it is still too early to get tested, and I cannot stop worrying/obsessing, especially because I have been having joint/muscle pain after limited activity. I also came down with tonsilitis, but that was 2 weeks before the muscle and joint pain began. Do early hiv symptoms happen simultaneously?

The risk of condom failure, whether the condom breaks or slips off unnoticed, would be the same as that associated with unprotected sex, because in essence condom failure is unprotected sex. I can't tell from your post exactly where the condom would up front door or rear entry, so to speak. (I also can't tell if you're male or female.) The estimated per-act risk for acquisition of HIV from unprotected penile-vaginal sex with a partner confirmed to be HIV positive is 10 per 10,000 exposures. For receptive anal sex with the same parameters, the risk would be 50 per 10,000 exposures. Your estimated risk would be less, because we do not know the status of your inebriated stud puppy. Yes, testing is indeed warranted at the three-month mark! Symptoms are notoriously unreliable for determining who is and is not HIV infected. The symptoms associated with ARV (acute retroviral infection) can vary widely in scope and severity from person to person. The bottom line here is that you had a risk and need to be tested.

Good luck!

Tales of the one eyed monster (Enhanced version)
Why was I denied PEP?