Tales of the one eyed monster (Enhanced version)

Hi Doctor, Thanks for all your great work and that of your fabulous foundation. I have been in this forum for 2 years and reading your reply to worrier without missing even a single post. Please help me by answering my question and I will send a donation after I have got my salary. Yesterday I went to a KTV and got a KTV hostess. She masturbate me and I knew it was low risk however, toward the end of the act, she touch my urethra for about few seconds, which freak me out as I was wondering if theres any precum residual on her finger which she might have got it from other customers while performing the act on them as well (These hostess got to move around to other rooms every 15-30mins) The precum could be still fresh on her finger for at least 15 mins before she did masturbation on me. I am also worry about whether theres any cut on her fingers or palm which might put me on any risks on HIV or STDs. I am extremely guilty and I didnt sleep well yesterday, I promise I would not be so foolish to visit these kinds of places again. I used to have worrisome on HIV infections two years before also but after I been reading your posts, I managed to get some assurances, but this time I am sure it will be a better comfort if it can come from your reply to my question. Thanks a lot doc!

Your HIV risk is nonexistent. Testing is not warranted. I'm glad you have found the information here helpful.

Be well. Stay well.

t-cell count over 1700.
how high is my risk?