Still scared, forgot to include e-mail

First let me tell you how great I think you are, I know you hear it all the time, but I think you are extraordinary. And I have sent another donation!! I wish you lived near me so I could come see you!! Ok, enough brown nosing :)

Here is my problem, I did write before regarding Home Access, but I am still reading conflicting info regarding the test. Some say Dr's test are more accurate??? And that there can be sample collection errors, but if sample collection errors are such a problem then why would the FDA approve such a test. But I don't understand that, if HA and the FDA and CDC concede that the test is as accurate as the Dr's test??? Anyway, I did sleep with a lot (more than 10, less than 30) of people from the time I was 17 thru college 22. The stupid things we will do when we are young! Maybe that can help with my risk factor. I have been with the same person for 4 years(yes, we have both been faithful). We have been married for 2 years. Here is what started my fear: I had dry mouth in late October (I had my wisdom teeth out 2 weeks before that started) My tongue feels strange, a little bit white in the back, no patches, I check my temperature everyday, I check for OHL, which looks so different in all its pictures (Doesn't everyone have slight grooves on the sides of their tongue) Yes, I make people show me their tongue!! Anyway, I went through 3 months of pure hell before I finally mustered up the courage to take a Home Test Access Test. I just don't think that I could go to a clinic and def. don't want to go to my DR. My sister helped, I had her call in for the results, it was NEGATIVE.I did tell my Dr.of my fear because I was so depressed when I went for my annual PAP, she said I would be showing symptoms, I had her test me for gonorrhea and Chlamydia (NEG), I had a normal PAP, but I do have HPV, my Dr. said that it isn't causing any problems and we would keep an eye on it, I also had an ultrasound, Trans-V and normal, with no sign of infection. I am just trying to give you as much info as possible.

I was great for about a month after my neg. test, I am typically a VERY happy person, seriously, you would love me LOL!! Now, I am stressed about this again because, I have these white lines on the inside of my lips, they don't really hurt, they are just there. A co-worker who was an LPN, said they are canker sores, but I thought canker sores were round and they normally hurt. I also have a mole like thing on the side of my breast,(stupid word, sounds like a piece of chicken) it is slightly raised it isn't very big and feels a little scaly. About 2 others have popped up as well. And I went on vacation to Dominican Republic and I sat back against a tree (ouch) and got scratches on my back, they were red at first, and then turned dark brown, I was in the sun all week. They have continously fading, but still there. That happened in March. I am not sure if it is caused by hyperpigmintation, I am on the Pill and I know that can cause it.

I NEVER get sick, I can't remember the last time i had a fever or even a cold. It was a very long time ago. I had some sinus problems this past winter, and what I think are allergies right now, post nasal drip, ear stuffiness and itchy nose but I am not sure. My sister thinks I am crazy as do all of my friends. I called Home Access and they said that in the 15 years they have been testing, they have never had a false negative or a false positive. I am sorry this e-mail is so scatterbrained!! I guess my final question is, Do I need further testing?? I would like to begin trying to have a baby, but I am so scared that I will go in for my prenatal testing and they will find something :( I really want my life back!! I am thinking about taking another HA test next week. Thank you, I will post no more questions after this

Home Access tests are extremely reliable. They use a double EIA (enzyme immunoassay) technique with a confirmatory IFA (immunofluorescence assay). Sensitivity and specificity approach 100%.

Your "symptoms" are neither consistent with nor worrisome for HIV. Your negative Home Access test is definitive and conclusive. Your fears are irrational and unwarranted. Before even considering getting pregnant, I would suggest you seek help for your anxiety and irrational fear problems. Counseling could help. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. However, I do think you have a significant problem with anxiety and irrational fears that needs be addressed.

I need a shrink...right?
t-cell count over 1700.