The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Massage Manhandler

May 11, 2007

Hi Doctor,

Thanks for all your great work and that of your fabulous foundation. I will send a donation ASAP.

I had a weird situation. I have a bad case of acne on my back and very chapped skin, especially my scrotum.

I went to get a massage. The "massage therapist" decided to lick and kiss my back! She then decided to fondle my scrotum. I asked her to stop. I am concerned that she may have put me at risk since she probably just got a prior client to cum and had some cum on her hands. I am also concerned about her licking and kissing my back.

I have felt pains in my chest and near my underarm and have an upset stomach. I also have have had pain at the back of my head for a few days.

Am I at risk? Must I test?

Please answer. I am quite concerned.

Response from Dr. Frascino


The HIV risk from your rub-a-dub-dub is nonexistent, even with the extenuating circumstances (kissing/licking your back with acne, fondling your kibble and bits with chapped skin). Your symptoms are not worrisome for or suggestive of HIV.

If you remain worried, get a single HIV rapid test at the three-month mark. It will undoubtedly be negative. It should also put any residual HIV fears permanently to rest.

Finally, I suggest you see a dermatologist to clear up your skin complaints so you can more thoroughly enjoy your next rubdown!

Stay well.

Dr. Bob

suicide may be the only answer...please help
Symptoms? I had em all.. Hope after all..

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

 Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint