Massage Manhandler

Hi Doctor,

Thanks for all your great work and that of your fabulous foundation. I will send a donation ASAP.

I had a weird situation. I have a bad case of acne on my back and very chapped skin, especially my scrotum.

I went to get a massage. The "massage therapist" decided to lick and kiss my back! She then decided to fondle my scrotum. I asked her to stop. I am concerned that she may have put me at risk since she probably just got a prior client to cum and had some cum on her hands. I am also concerned about her licking and kissing my back.

I have felt pains in my chest and near my underarm and have an upset stomach. I also have have had pain at the back of my head for a few days.

Am I at risk? Must I test?

Please answer. I am quite concerned.

The HIV risk from your rub-a-dub-dub is nonexistent, even with the extenuating circumstances (kissing/licking your back with acne, fondling your kibble and bits with chapped skin). Your symptoms are not worrisome for or suggestive of HIV.

If you remain worried, get a single HIV rapid test at the three-month mark. It will undoubtedly be negative. It should also put any residual HIV fears permanently to rest.

Finally, I suggest you see a dermatologist to clear up your skin complaints so you can more thoroughly enjoy your next rubdown!

Stay well.

suicide may be the only answer...please help
Symptoms? I had em all.. Hope after all..