Oh God Please Answer I am shivering to death
May 11, 2007
First Thank you for replying you are gem of a person. I wish I could meet you one day and hug you to say a big thank you for what you are doing for the community. Now to my question.
I had a sexual intercourse with a prostitute from Azerbaijan. I had deep tongue kissing; she gave me blow job without condoms. I had vaginal sex with condoms and anal sex with condoms. However I remember while having anal sex suddenly when I removed my penis out of the anal the Condoms is missing. I reinserted into the anal to finish my excitement because this was my first anal sex act, wearing a new condom bearing in mind your advice to have safe sex. But I am worried where the condom disappeared.
Dr. my questions are.
1. Will I get HIV from Deep tongue kissing? 2. Will I get HIV getting a Blow job without a condom? 3. Could you please tell me with your experience did the condom get stuck in the anal of the lady or am I at risk because of that?
I am worried doctor I will never again go for this act in the future I am a happy married guy with a beautiful wife and a lovely son 2 years old. Please reply doctor.
Response from Dr. Frascino
1. Kissing is not considered a risk for HIV transmission.
2. Insertive oral sex carries a very minimal risk for HIV transmission.
3. If you were wearing the condom when you went in and not wearing it when you came out, you can be sure it remained behind (in her behind!) Whether it slid off as you slid out or managed to come off during your "excitement," we have no way of knowing. Certainly there is the possibility you could have been thrusting without protection, in which case your HIV risk would be the same as unprotected insertive anal sex. The estimated per-act risk of acquiring HIV from unprotected insertive sex with a partner confirmed to be HIV positive is 6.5 per 10,000 exposures. Your estimated risk could be less, as we don't know the status of your Azerbaijani-Mamma.
My advice is as follows:
1. Level with your beautiful wife. It's not only the best way to confront your guilt over this indiscretion; it's also the right thing to do.
2. Get an HIV test at the three-month mark.
3. Use condoms with your wife while waiting to get your definitive three-month HIV test result.
Good luck, Alex! I'm sending you my best good-luck/good-health karma that your HIV test is negative.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.