im i new case?? big donation from arab

hello doctor

i had risky exposure (condom broke) with sex worker while im ejuclate in most of aids country (south africa). after 2 week had flu and joints pain it keep coming and go but i dont remember maybe before the expsure i had the pain in my joints and i also had bleeding gum before the exposure for 3-5 days . and i also had (i think) lymph nodes under my jaw i didnt check other lymph nodes. i was so worried and stress and scared very very much. i keep checking myself everyday and every hour and i also found small pimples on my chest like 2-5 pimples not itchy...i test for hiv1-hiv2 (ELISA) and came back negative after 16 week ..after my negative test i hade bad and very bad sore throat for more than 7 days i went to docor and i told him my story but i think the doctor he was just asking for money and he check me and he said you have swelling lymph nodes swelling in you body he checked me on the ultra sound so he gave me injections and medical drugs for 5 days (beliee me doctor i think he was just looking for money) after that i had huge pimple forearms (arm) and very red i went again to him he said dont worry its just eczema and gave me cream to put on it and dispear after 5-7 days. can this eczema from the medcation he gave me and injections? or all of these thing call ARS?? PLEASE DOCTOR I NEED YOUR ADVISE.

i had all symptoms during 5 months but i tested negative after 16 week (elisa and i dont know what genration new or old) is there somthing new? did they test me wrong? cuz im in middle east?

now its five years since my last exposure and i think im in a good health but still worry when i remeber that i had every symptoms (ARS) ..

what to believe? my test or symptoms that i had? i`m in a bad mood now when i remember these things...what is your advise please doc.

thanks

You are wondering if you are a "new case" of HIV??? Nope! Instead I believe you're a five-year-old case of worried well!

True, your condom failure five years ago did place you at some degree of risk for STDs, including HIV. Your "symptoms" however, are not worrisome for HIV and most importantly your 16-week negative HIV-2 and HIV-2 tests are conclusive and definitive. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how.

As for the physician who saw you after that time, it is difficult for me to comment on his evaluation or treatment. I don't know what medications he prescribed, nor can I determine from your post what condition he was supposed to be treating. Like you, I tend to think his tests may not have been warranted. As for the eczema diagnosis, again I cannot evaluate this over the Internet. Do I think that condition was related to the injections he gave you? Once again, I have no way of knowing based on the limited information provided. Do I think this was HIV ARS? Absolutely not! Do I think your HIV-1 and HIV-2 ELISA tests were somehow inaccurate because you are in the Middle East? No. I have no reason to believe that. HIV test kits are extremely reliable and accurate.

To sum up, I believe that you are definitively HIV negative and that your fears five years down the line are completely unwarranted. If you remain so worried, why not just get a repeat HIV test? A rapid test will give you an accurate result in as few as 20 minutes. The results will undoubtedly be negative. Hopefully that would put your irrational worries permanently to rest.

Thanks for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). Remember, HIV is not your problem, OK?

Be well.

A finger UP the KEESTER
Tired