|A finger UP the KEESTER
May 11, 2007
Dear Dr. Bob: I wrote you in February about getting life insurance and you, along with the blood test, helped me put all of the demons in my closet, except for one. I recently went to an MT who decided, while massaging my glutes, that I might enjoy his gliding his bare, massage oiled finger up my kester; which I didn't! Am I at any risk, or can I put that last demon in the closet with the rest? Thanks! Love, "The Mental Case"
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Hello "The Mental Case,"
In general I think closets are health hazards.
Your risk from Mr. Slippery Finger's plunge is nonexistent. Apparently he thought your prostate needed massaging too?
All demons should now be put permanently to rest, OK?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore On Tongue Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Burning Urethra After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Fisting Worried I Have
- Painful Red Spots After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.