Rash induced by PI/Antiretrovirals

Thanks for your answer to my recent questions regarding diarrhea and the new drug regiment I recently started (Presista, Norvir, Truvada, Virimmunem, bactrim). Takimg the bulk fiber supplement did the trick. Now I am having a problem with skin rash on the back of my neck, my stomach area, and my forehead. It looks like I am having an allergic reaction. Skin looks like welts that are close together and appear fused: hence the skin is raised. Any recommendation for an oral or topical medication that can alleviate the look and discomfort (itch) of this rash? Thanks for all you all are doing. Julius

Rashes are impossible to evaluate over the Internet. I would strongly suggest you show the rash to your HIV specialist. He'll be able to tell you if it's anything to be concerned about. If it's allergic, antihistamines may help.

Possible Exposure to HIV/HEP C fluid
A finger UP the KEESTER