Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

A Risk of 3 hours before!!!!! Please Help!!!!!!
May 9, 2007

Dr Bob,

My situation is that 3 hours before, I visited a prostitute, however we didn't touch each other and we were just masturbating without actual contact until I ejaculated on her breast.

My worry is that because she was also masturbating, I am afraid that some of her virginal secretion may retain on her breast because she was also touching her breast during her masturbation and so I am worried that at the time when I ejaculate on her breast, my semen may drop on her secretion located on the breast and since the viscosity of semen is quite high, I am afraid that some of the semen may strike back because of the tensional force of high viscosity liquid and may be by this means, her secretion may touched my penis!!

Is it a risk actually and shall I get tested after 3 months? Please help!!!!!!

Yours faithfully,

Stupid Guy

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello Stupid Guy,

Let me get this straight. You visited a prostitute three hours ago and you're worried about the "virginal" secretions on her breast!?!? A prostitute with "virginal" secretions???? Seems a bit oxymoronic, doncha think?

Plus, you're worried that the "quite high viscosity" of your semen would bounce off her boobs and "strike back" on your penis "because of the tensional force"?!?!?!

Dude, even if your Naughty Lady of Shady Lane has silicone-enhanced knockers the size of watermelons, it doesn't mean your spunk is suddenly going to bounce around like a bucket of crazed ping pong balls.

Your HIV risk is nonexistent, but your imagination is indeed impressive.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Exposure to blood
Next
""squirty Seaman"" please help (CAN YOU GIVE YOURSELF HIV/AIDS?)

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.