Exposure to blood

Hello, I was exposed to I say 10ml of blood of an HIV person. But there viral load a month prior to my exposure was 45 copies.. And T cell was 500. So basically it be safe to say he is undetectable? This blood came in contact internally(anus) with me. I took an HIV RNA-Qual. appx 5 days after exposure. It is undectable. And The ELISA of course was neg. (course too early for that to show +) But what are the chances of being infected. It is day 12 now. I do have a sore throat and some lymph. pain in my neck and breast area and under arm. Headache and fatigue. However, NO fever or rash. So do you think I am - ?

You were exposed to 10 ml of HIV-infected blood "internally (anus)"???? I'm curious to know how that happened. On second thought, maybe I don't really want to know.

Even with a CD4 count of 500 and plasma viral load of 45 copies, this would still be considered a very significant HIV exposure. I would have recommended PEP (post-exposure prophylaxis) as soon as possible (up to 72 hours) after such an exposure.

Your HIV RNA qualitative and ELISA at five days are encouraging, but not conclusive. You will need an ELISA at the three-month mark and, if negative, a repeat ELISA at six months to confirm your negative status.

What do I think about your chances? Unfortunately I do not have an infallible crystal ball and therefore have no way of knowing. What I can say is that your exposure was significant and testing is definitely warranted.

Good luck!

don't you get tired??
A Risk of 3 hours before!!!!! Please Help!!!!!!