|dogs and HIV and whipped cream
May 9, 2007
i have hiv and i sometime let him lick whipped cream off my penis. can the dog catch it?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
No, Toto is not at risk. HIV stands for "Human" Immunodeficiency Virus. That said, I don't approve of your latest pet "trick" (so to speak). Even if you can convince Toto to give you a whipped cream hummer without worries of his becoming HIV infected, you have other worries to consider:
1. You could contract a canine disease if he's carrying something. After all, dogs can lick their own dick and balls, not to mention all sorts of other stuff.
2. You might turn your dog gay. This may be OK if he's a poodle or Chihuahua or something like that, but if he's a German shepherd or Great Dane, he could have troubles if word gets out at the dog park.
Finally, if you are resorting to canine tongue for your sexual gratification, you definitely need to get out more. Sure, dogs are wonderful and all, but boyfriends are oh so much better when it comes to getting the whipped cream off your joystick.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is Antiviral Haart Therapy?
- What If You Test Positive For Genital Herpes But Neither You Nor Your Partner Has Had An Outbreak?
- What Helps With Shingles?
- What Effects Does Syphilis Have On Sterility And Infertility?
- What Does A Herpes Scab Look Like?
- What Are Precautions For Bacterial Vaginosis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.