I'm feeling a blue conversion coming on...

Dr. Bob thanks for your response to my thoughts on kids who are taught only abstinance. Obviously it doesn't work cause here I am! A good balance IS the only way to go!! That being said I was tested after 10yrs post exposure (very promiscuos!) and neg! BUT, I keep getting sick and so do my kids. they are 2,8, & 10 I keep thinking that maybe I have AIDS and they are coming down with hiv. I am so worried because it is a cough and sniffles or just sinus infections we are getting. Is my immune system to weak to fight off the cold and thats why I had a neg test after soooooooo many years? PLEASE HELP!!! I also have swollen lymph nodes in neck!! Oh and and the way Bushy W is unning things I was seious about the conversion!!!!L.O.L!! I might be running around in the primarys singing I have been BORN again I am a believa'!! Thanks again! You conservative friend well @ least for now!

Another problem generated by abstinence-only, sex-phobic sex education is guilt, which can subsequently lead to anxiety, depression and eventually irrational HIV fears.

There is no doubt you are HIV negative and your kids are fine. I would wager your problem is one of guilt related to those "very promiscuous" years. Your symptoms are not at all worrisome and your negative test 10 years later is definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. OK?

By the way, I'm more confident than ever that your conservative/GOP days are numbered.

my friend is lost
Am I being stupid?