|my friend is lost
May 8, 2007
my friend has an object stuck in her anus but she is not sure if it can come out by it self or will she have to get it removed by a doctor?? help me answer her question
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Your "friend" has an object stuck up where the sun don't shine and you want to know if it will come out on its own or needs to be removed by a doctor. Hmmm . . . . Well, that depends. Is this object something like a condom that slipped off or something more like the neighbor kid's missing pet gerbil or perhaps an umbrella??? I suggest if what went in hasn't come out your friend should have her doctor check things out!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Runny Nose Worried It Could Be Ars
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Burning Penis After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Performing Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sinus Infection After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Touching Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.