Isn't this safe?
May 8, 2007
I'm poz and a guy that I hang out with is neg. The only thing we do is jack off on each other (certainly never on an open cut) we don't even kiss even though I adore him. How risky does this sound to you? Thank you. Ric
Response from Dr. Frascino
Your HIV transmission risk is essentially nonexistent.
Since you guys have been having "loads" of fun spunking each other up and since you adore him, perhaps it's time for you to take your relationship to the next level and give him a kiss?!?! (Hmmm does something seem a bit backwards here or is it just me?)
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Why Are Black People More Prone To Hiv Infection?
- What Is A Good Viral Load Number?
- Can The Diagnosis Of Intestinal Candidiasis Be Dubious?
- Will Chlamydia Show Up Within 3 Weeks Unprotected Sex?
- What If Had Sex After Taking The Pills For Chlamydia?
- What Are The Chances Of Spreading Herpes With No Symptoms?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.