HIV infection by sweat

Doc, I just read on the CDC site that they did not find and HIV in sweat of a HIV+ person and they have concluded that sweat = NO HIV. However the document is dated 1999 and has not been undated since then. My question is does the CDC statement "Sweat contains no HIV" still hold true?

Since the document is dated 1999, obviously they must have looked out for HIV in sweat as per the testing proceedures available back in 1999. Is'nt there is a possibility that due to low HIV presence in sweat, the technology back then could not detect them? It's be 8 years since and now the HIV tests have also advanced. Is it possible that if we test now with the latest technology, we will detect HIV is sweat?

My apologies for doubting a reputed org such as CDC. Its just that I am a bit worried due to an encounter wherin my penis came in contact with sweat of probabily hiv+ person (CSW).

Thank you doc.

Even with the latest technology, HIV is not transmissible via sweat. And just to be thorough, not only sweat, but also nasal secretions, saliva, sputum, tears, urine, vomitus and feces are not implicated in the transmission of HIV, unless they contain visible blood! And you can date that information May 2007, OK?

Don't sweat the petty stuff and don't worry about petting the sweaty stuff, OK?

WAHOOO!
Please Please answer