Just to say hi

Hi Dr Bob. How are you? I'm a common person and I just want you to know how much I admire you. I haven't visited the page since July 2006 and I only wanna thank you for your humanitarian task. Yesterday I told my mother about you and how great you are. Keep on doing your job because a lot of people take care of you and your health (not only Dr. Steven lol) We need humans who care about discrimination and equality of conditions in a world full of hate and wars. Have a nice day. (Forgive my redaction, english isn't my native language)

You told your mom about me?!?!? ?-oh!!! The last time someone did that, the mom read some of the content on the site, gasped while making the sign of the cross, took away junior's computer and sent him to an all boys Baptist sleep-away camp. Interestingly enough, at that camp, junior was able to put into practice everything he learned here!

Be well. Thanks for your thanks. Warmest regards to both you and your mom!

I LOVE DR BOB
WAHOOO!