Extreme High Risk Please Respond will Donate Generously

Hello.Doctor I had unprotected sex with a street worker which i found out to be hiv postive, about 2 weeks later i devoloped soaking night sweats,fever,strep throat,white tongue, enlarged lymph nodes,in neck,under arms and groin area Went to the Doctor, did at 12,13 and 16 week HIV test and std,s test which all came back Negative except for herpes 2 he gave me valtrex 500 mg twice a day,the pain in my neck never went away altogether. but about 2 weeks after i started the valtrex i started haveing night sweats again it lasted for about 4 days but it was abit diffent i also had like a burnng feeling in the forehead and neck pain,i also have tingling burning sensation in my hands my feet and face and neck i also have servere headaches and pain in the back of my head.is my hiv test conclusive at 16 weeks?I stopped the valtrex as i am not sure if that were side effects was the case of my headeaches and burning sensation in my skin is it possible it is the valtrex and the promary herpes infection?.or am i hiv postive.i also devoloped server dry scalp and skin and some sores on my hands that resemble ring worm,also above my eye lids i have 2 very small sore that might be molluscum contagiosum,can this be the cause of the herpes infection.can it be a very server primary infection?/please advice i,m really scared.and i really feel sick.

Unprotected sex does place you at risk for STDs, including HIV. Your negative HIV tests out to 16 weeks are extremely encouraging. However, because you had a significant HIV exposure with a partner known to be HIV positive, the CDC guidelines indicate you should have a follow-up test at the six-month mark to confirm your HIV-negative status.

Symptoms, no matter what they are, are notoriously unreliable in distinguishing who is and is not HIV infected. Consequently, I advise not focusing on symptoms, as this leads to increased anxiety and increased symptoms. It also does not change the ultimate reality of your HIV status. Statistically, the odds are now astronomically in your favor that you did not contract HIV from your indiscretion with the Naughty Lady on Shady Lane.

Regarding other STDs, you've apparently had a thorough STD screen and were found only to have HSV-2 for which you were treated with Valtrex. Over the Internet, I cannot diagnose your remaining symptoms or evaluate possible drug side effects from Valtrex. If your neck pain and night sweats are persisting and you are developing other complaints tingling, burning, headaches, dry scalp, sores on your hands and eyelids, etc. you should see your physician for an evaluation. If no physical cause can be determined for some or all of your symptoms, you should consider a possible psychosomatic cause triggered by your anxiety surrounding this entire risk episode.

Thanks for your donation (www.concertedeffort.org). In return I'm sending you my best good-luck karma that your definitive six-month HIV test will reconfirm your HIV-negative status. (I strongly suspect it will.)

Good luck!

Why????
I LOVE DR BOB