Donation on the way!!! :) My reply.

Good Morning Dr. Bob!!!

Beautiful day isn't it? Got home late last night and recieved your response. Thank you for the informing words. I can't tell you how good they make me feel. I know this is something I need to work on and with your good word it's a nice shove to get me to wake up and smell the coffee. So I don't have... just joking :) What part of Mary Cheney's chances of having a three-way with the Bush twins" are you having trouble understanding? Hmmm, I'll have to get back with you on that part. As for lunch, it's on me. Just fly me out to California or where ever your located and it's a date, lol. Thank you so much Dr. Bob. In the future I will try to stop by and say hello rather than plague my fears. Donation is on the way. Take care Dr. Bob!

Yes, it's a stunningly brilliant day here. I'm typing this poolside with my pooch snuggled in on one side, a Peet's double nonfat one-Splenda cappuccino on my other side and Steve (Dr. Steve, the expert in The Body's Tratamientos Forum) massaging sun block into my shoulders. Hmmm . . . needless to say I'm glad this is not a complex question, because I'm having a bit of a time focusing due to the hedonistic overdose of my current enviable situation.

So, you're welcome! And as for lunch, well, hmmm . . . let's order in. No way am I going to interrupt what's happening here at the moment.

Ciao,

26 year old virgin no longer!
Why????