Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

just a comment
May 6, 2007

Dear Dr Bob,

I was on the web site for 'concerted effort' and noticed a hoandsome man with a beard. Upon looking closer, I realized that person was you! You look HOT. Very distinguished and classy, though you will have to shave when you take up residence in oval office in jan 2009.

I only hope you and Dr Steve are well. You are, simply, a wonderful human being, a world treasure, for sure. Please have many years of good health and much happiness because you deserve no less.

No need to respond to this, unless you want to, of course.

(your foundation probably received my donation today, more to come in the future.)

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi,

Yep, that bearded guy was me. Various combinations of mustache, goatee, full beard, no beard and soul patch ("flavor-saver") tend to come and go fairly frequently here, chez Dr. Bob. My San Francisco hair stylist (who prefers to be called a "beauty operator") has given me more makeovers than Madonna. They generally don't last long, but certainly make for interesting and at times frightening but always entertaining viewing when looking at old film clips and photos.

Thanks for the donation! You'll receive a personalized formal, Miss Manners-approved, acknowledgement via snail mail soon.

Be well!

Dr. Bob (presently adorned with mustache and soul patch)

Previous
What exactly causes a panic attack???
Next
Animals and HIV

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.