just a comment

Dear Dr Bob,

I was on the web site for 'concerted effort' and noticed a hoandsome man with a beard. Upon looking closer, I realized that person was you! You look HOT. Very distinguished and classy, though you will have to shave when you take up residence in oval office in jan 2009.

I only hope you and Dr Steve are well. You are, simply, a wonderful human being, a world treasure, for sure. Please have many years of good health and much happiness because you deserve no less.

No need to respond to this, unless you want to, of course.

(your foundation probably received my donation today, more to come in the future.)

Yep, that bearded guy was me. Various combinations of mustache, goatee, full beard, no beard and soul patch ("flavor-saver") tend to come and go fairly frequently here, chez Dr. Bob. My San Francisco hair stylist (who prefers to be called a "beauty operator") has given me more makeovers than Madonna. They generally don't last long, but certainly make for interesting and at times frightening but always entertaining viewing when looking at old film clips and photos.

Thanks for the donation! You'll receive a personalized formal, Miss Manners-approved, acknowledgement via snail mail soon.

Be well!

Dr. Bob (presently adorned with mustache and soul patch)

What exactly causes a panic attack???
Animals and HIV