Is sock-sex sangerous?

I just found my boyfriend's sock and it had cum in it. Is that wierd or what? I think he may have used it more than once since it was last laundered. Is he in danger of getting an STD?

Worried Gal

Hello Worried Gal,

That your boyfriend used a sock is really not all that uncommon. See below! My assessment of his HIV/STD risk is nonexistent. Even if he uses it several times between trips to the "Sit and Spin" Laundromat, he still is not at risk. He can't give himself an STD that he doesn't already have! Frevinsakes!

How long could HIV survive on clothing? Jun 26, 2006

Ok heres what happened. I brought my girlfriend back to my dorm room and we had sex. I didn't have any condoms, but we didn't care but she told me to pull out. Now i had just changed my sheets so, in a moment of panic i reached for anything close by, a sock happened to be in the drawer of my nightstand. So i put "mini me" in the to catch my semen. So, i finshed and cleaned up with the sock. Then much to my horror i then discovered that it wasn't my sock! It was my roommates "Special Sock" My room mate isn't exactly the "cleanest" person he's had alot of partners, and thats what really worries me.

So now i'm freakin' out. I can't even remember if the sock was damp or just dry.

So my Question is again,

how long HIV/Aids survive on a sock?

You are worried about spunking into your roommate's "special sock"???? I'm not sure which is more remarkable: that your roommate actually has a "special sock" or that you managed to find it and squirt it full of baby batter all because you wanted to protect your recently changed sheets. Exactly how did your stud-muffin roommate's "special sock" wind up in your nightstand and how infrequently do you change your sheets??? Oh never mind. HIV does not survive very long at all outside the body. And in an environment as undesirable as your roomy's "special sock", I'll bet even HIV would commit hari-kari as soon as it realized where it was.

I'd set your HIV risk factor at nonexistent; however, I'd set your "icky, unappetizing things to do with your mini me" factor off the charges.

Stay well. Buy some condoms!

MASTRUBATION
What to get pregnant.