Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

MASTRUBATION
May 5, 2007

Hey Doc,

What's the most whacked-out question you ever got about whacking the weiner?

Jesse

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi Jesse,

The competition would be fierce and I don't really keep a list of "the most whacked-out questions." But here's one concerning masturbation from the archives that might amuse you.

Dr. Bob

semen through clothing Jun 28, 2006

I may have masturbated with my clothes on and got semen on my clothing. Say someone else had done the same and we bumped into each other on the street. Is it possible for the semen to mix and transmission to occur.

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello,

You "may" have masturbated with your clothes on . . . ? May??? Hmmm . . . usually that's the kind of thing one knows for sure one way or the other, isn't it??? And you are now wondering if "say someone else had done the same and you bumped into each other on the street . . . ." So you are presuming someone else "may" have masturbated with their clothes on and that you two hapless dudes with your spunky-gunky Calvins bump into each other on the street???? Hmmm . . . now there's a likely scenario. OK, so after this totally improbable collision, you are wondering if the semen could mix and HIV transmission occur. Oh my, my, my . . . .

Tell me you're kidding. Please tell me you're kidding. I'll bet you voted for Dubya in the last election, didn't you? Yeah, I thought so. And I bet there's an excellent chance you were home schooled as well, right?

Dude, the answer to your question is a resounding no.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Thanks for making us laugh :-)
Next
Is sock-sex sangerous?

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.