MASTRUBATION

Hey Doc,

What's the most whacked-out question you ever got about whacking the weiner?

Jesse

Hi Jesse,

The competition would be fierce and I don't really keep a list of "the most whacked-out questions." But here's one concerning masturbation from the archives that might amuse you.

semen through clothing Jun 28, 2006

I may have masturbated with my clothes on and got semen on my clothing. Say someone else had done the same and we bumped into each other on the street. Is it possible for the semen to mix and transmission to occur.

You "may" have masturbated with your clothes on . . . ? May??? Hmmm . . . usually that's the kind of thing one knows for sure one way or the other, isn't it??? And you are now wondering if "say someone else had done the same and you bumped into each other on the street . . . ." So you are presuming someone else "may" have masturbated with their clothes on and that you two hapless dudes with your spunky-gunky Calvins bump into each other on the street???? Hmmm . . . now there's a likely scenario. OK, so after this totally improbable collision, you are wondering if the semen could mix and HIV transmission occur. Oh my, my, my . . . .

Tell me you're kidding. Please tell me you're kidding. I'll bet you voted for Dubya in the last election, didn't you? Yeah, I thought so. And I bet there's an excellent chance you were home schooled as well, right?

Dude, the answer to your question is a resounding no.

Thanks for making us laugh :-)
Is sock-sex sangerous?