Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

LOVE is great... so is the show.
May 5, 2007

Hey DR. Bob. Thanks for responding. You caught me, you are smart, maybe I am not 100 percent "over" my false positive scare. But I am ready to move on, and am much much better then several months ago. I Understand that any anxiety that pops up is just that, and I am not going to let it ruin my life. I am still upset with that lab for not running a western blot after my reactive Ora-quick, but I am trusting your advice, and the several negative tests I have had since and moving on. One step closer to being "over it." In the end, this ordeal has been one of the best things that has happened to me. It has opened my eyes to the world, and made me realize there is an epidemic out there that to many people have chosen to ignore. Well, thanks for everything, have fun at Love (great show), I'd tell you not to party to hard, but then...why come to Vegas. "be well" Las vegas Guy

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hey Las Vegas Guy,

Thanks for your thanks.

Remember "all you need is love" (and a condom) not to become part of "Sgt. Pepper's lonely hearts club band".

Dr. Bob

Previous
Recent HIV scare
Next
Dr.Bob Help!!!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.