LOVE is great... so is the show.

Hey DR. Bob. Thanks for responding. You caught me, you are smart, maybe I am not 100 percent "over" my false positive scare. But I am ready to move on, and am much much better then several months ago. I Understand that any anxiety that pops up is just that, and I am not going to let it ruin my life. I am still upset with that lab for not running a western blot after my reactive Ora-quick, but I am trusting your advice, and the several negative tests I have had since and moving on. One step closer to being "over it." In the end, this ordeal has been one of the best things that has happened to me. It has opened my eyes to the world, and made me realize there is an epidemic out there that to many people have chosen to ignore. Well, thanks for everything, have fun at Love (great show), I'd tell you not to party to hard, but then...why come to Vegas. "be well" Las vegas Guy

Hey Las Vegas Guy,

Thanks for your thanks.

Remember "all you need is love" (and a condom) not to become part of "Sgt. Pepper's lonely hearts club band".

Recent HIV scare
Dr.Bob Help!!!