Deadly Kiss and Donation from Indonesia

Dear Dr. Bob,

I have a nightmare life during last 2 weeks. My exposure: On April 13th, I am going to massage parlor, and the prostitute give me a deep kissing. No sexual contact, no penetration, just grinding with the woman did not open pants.

On April 28th: I got a "strange" sickness. Severe joint-paint, arthalgia, myalgia, high fever. April 29th: mouth ulcer in many areas. May 1st: enlarged lymph gland in the right groin and painful. May 2nd: a hundred red spot (rash) on my chest, and both lower arms.

I go to hospital, and the WBC: 8.800, and sub-set: lymphocyte 18%, neutrophyl 74%, eosinophyl 2%, monosite 4%, basophyl 0%.

Now I deep regret for my stupid behavior on April 13th. Is this an Acute Retroviral Syndrome? Should I took HIV test? Please help me Dr. Bob. Your answer would be give me an encouragement.

I also send a donation $20 for your foundation.

Thank you Rama

Hello Rama,

Nightmares are merely bad dreams and that is exactly what your nightmare is as well just a bad dream. Kisses are not deadly. Your fears are unjustified. Kissing is not considered a risk for HIV. And since there was "no sexual contact, no penetration, just grinding with the woman did not open pants," your HIV risk would be essentially nonexistent. Whatever is causing your "strange sickness," it's not HIV! There is no medical reason for you to get HIV tested; however, if you remain worried, you should get an HIV test at the three-month mark just to put your unwarranted worries permanently to rest.

Good luck! It's time to wake up from your bad dream and realize what you feared is not real, OK?

Help needed for HIV Education (AIDS DENIALISTS)
extenuating circumstances? and, you are an "expert on medical sound risk assessment!"