URGENT"PERSISTENT SYMPTOMS PLEASE WILL DONATE PLEASE ANSWER

Hello..Doctor please review this again I have some more details that are very alarming here is a recap..16 weeks ago I had oral sex with a girl who is HIV positive almost certain..2 weeks after the encounter I got a sinus infection and very dry cracked chapped lips and very dry skin ,then I developed swollen nodes in the back of my neck , armpits,and in the groin area..I developed a very red noticeable rash on the top of both my hands and 2 on each side of my face. This followed with intermittent fevers 2 days at 37.7 and the rest between 36.9 and 37.4 ,I had night sweats for about 2 to 3 days that drenched my shirt my neck and forehead and my pillow case I mean soaking i had to remove my shirt.I developed a cough for 2 days and shortly after a white tongue which still persist today..I also lost around 16 pounds in a month and I was extremely tired I couldn't even work for a month as well,I felt like I was dying ,I also developed the odd rash on my chest that looked like pin size pimple and then alot of small red dots on both my biceps and a few on forearm they almost look like petachie ..around a week ago I started getting very mild pins and needles in my hands and feet and joint pain which still persist today ,I also developed abdominal pain, I had chest x-rays upper and lower endoscope,had my white blood count checked and went to see an ENT none of the Doctors could find anything.I tested negative at 6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,and 15 1/2 weeks all negative....then I went back at the 16 weeks to see my doctor by the way there infectious diesease specialist there was a 3 month waitng list to get in..anyways she said she wanted to retest me for HIV just to make sure and said she may have seen something in my blood as she was looking over the charts again..is it possible that all those negative are not conclusive?..why would she ask for another test..what could she have seen in the charts ..did I test out far enough I still fell very sick and I still have night sweats hear and there even in a cold room and I still have the white tongue and my back neck is always burning ,id like to point out that I was infected with HSV-2 16 weeks ago with this girl isn't it true that if she was indeed HIV that the HSV-2 virus is carriers the HIV virus along what the chance to just get HSV-2 and not the HIv with a postivr person..doctor please honestly is there a chance that my test are not conclusive?..i think something wasnt right that day..i felt like this girl was hoiden something..and maybe even picked me with a needle..

I've reviewed everything again. I do not find your additional details "alarming." Here are the facts and my advice.

Your HIV risk is negligible at best. Oral HIV tests at 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 and 15.5 weeks are definitive, conclusive and extremely excessive. No additional testing is warranted. Your symptoms have been extensively evaluated by several physicians and no physical cause can be determined. HSV-2 and HIV are two very different viruses. HSV-2 is much easier to contract than HIV. Your fears that your partner "was hoiden something . . . and maybe even picked (you) with a needle" are delusional. My advice is that you seek the help of a psychiatrist to evaluate the likely possibility of psychosomatic illness and to help you confront and cope with your irrational fears, anxiety and paranoia. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. Bring a copy of this post and my response to your visit with the psychiatrist and discuss it with him. It will help focus your treatment and speed your recovery.

Are some people missing a protein required to contract HIV?
transmission risk (HIV STATISTICS)