Las Vegas guy again.. miss you

Hey Dr. Bob. Hope you are well. Remember me. Real quick. My situation was a flase positive rapid test that ruined my life for 8 months. All my other tests were negative to 6 months and I am over it, and have been helping out in the community as much as i can. (went out to aids walk here recently..fun!). Anyway, my doctor wanted me to come in for a one year follow up test just for peace of mind. Now I am actually worried about ANOTHER false positive, and I don't think this test is warrented. Should I just skip it? What do you think. Thanks again. Sorry to take up more of your time... Your friend in "sin City"

Hey Vegas-Guy,

Sure, I remember you and your "flase" positive too!

You are "actually worried about another false positive"????? Hmmm . . . tell me again about your six months' worth of negative tests and how you are now "over it"!?!

Do I think another test is warranted? Nope.

Do I think you should be worried about being tested again? Nope.

Do I think you are "over it?" Jury is still out on that one!

I'll be in Sin City soon. I want to catch the new (relatively new) Cirque du Soleil show, Love.

Stay well, Sin-City-Guy.

You are frickin hilarious
Worried, finger, special circumstances THANKS