Looking for Big Dick

Hi Dr. Bob,

Actually I'm looking for your comments about guys who are well endowed and having difficulty with condoms. I read a post some time ago that pertained to this topic but can't find it in the archives. Isn't it always the way? You can't find big dick when you're looking for it???!!! Can you help?

Maverick

Hi Maverick,

Can I help you locate a big dick (comment)? Sure, see below.

Big schlong comments Jul 11, 2006

Dear Doc,

I thought the comment about the king kong dong was hilarious...

Yet i am a guy with a freakishly large penis, and i thought i'd post a few comments in reply.

Condoms, as most males (and some females) will agree that its a passion reducer.. yes, condoms will expand like 20 times their size, but one thing ur forgetting is that the bigger the schlong, the tighter the condom gets, the more trouble blood has getting into ur big boy and maintaining an erection. no, i dont have ED in any form as i can stay hard without the dreaded rubbers... im assuming ur next question is how big is my member...11 inches long and 8 around the shaft.. Also, one thing that slightly bothered me was ur comment ' never seen one that size on a white boy'. I AM WHITE... ok. ok. Half white half arab. if ur wondering what im doing here commenting the size of my 3rd arm, ill tell you.. ive been scared shitless MANY MANY times experiencing ARS symptoms and turning out negative kuz condoms seem to break almost EVERY SINGLE TIME, and i've become a regular on ur pages, so that if i ever get anything, ill know as much about hiv as i possibly could. ur a great person. best wishes

Hello Big Boy,

11 X 8????? WOWZA! Are you sure you're not Italian??? So I guess instead of joining our "X-Files" (ex-worried wells), we'll have to admit you to our XL Files!

The truth about condoms is that any regular condom will fit any size man, including you, Mr. Big! Fill one with water and you'll see they hold several liters! If your condoms are breaking "every single time," it's probably one of two things:

1. You are using outdated, inferior-quality raincoats (unlikely).

2. You aren't using them correctly (very likely). Don't forget you need to pinch at least half an inch at the end of the condom before you roll it on and you must use plenty of water-based lubricant. Remember "lubrication is your friend."

I addressed this topic in a support group recently. To prove that condoms fit even the most well endowed boys, I asked if anyone had a condom handy. As it turns out, they all did! (Guess these HIV support groups are really great places to pick up guys for the night!) Anyway, I took one (unlubricated) and stretched it over my head! No, no that one, the one on my shoulders! (Boy, you certainly have a one-track mind!) Give it a try. It's a neat party trick, although you need to be careful not to rip the condom with your nails. I told the support-group guys that if any of them had a trouser snake bigger than my head, I would . . . well, I won't tell you exactly what I promised, but let's just say I didn't have to deliver.

Getting to your other point: your astronaut doesn't like his spacesuit to be too tight when out on his moon walk. I agree this can be a legitimate concern. If your home entertainment center is feeling too constrained when dressed for action, you can order a "custom wrap job" from Condomania's Web site, condomania.com.

OK, so no more excuses! I expect to see you knight always properly attired in his shining armor prior to going into action!

Stay safe. Stay well, XL-Guy.

I'll repost the question and answer to which you refer below.

king kong dong Jul 8, 2006

Dr. Bob,

Met my new boyfriend Rufus on the net. Turns out his penis measurements were in "real" rather than Internet inches! That's never happened to me before. This guy could make King Kong blush with envy. Well he wants to have sex but says condoms don't fit because he's such a big boy. What do you recomend?

Ready, Willing, and hopefully Able Abe

Hello Hopefully Able Abe,

So you met King Kong Schlong Rufus on the Net? Hmmm . . . . Where did you find him, www.massivelyendowedsingles.com???

So, um, Abe, just how big is Rufus? Inquiring minds want to know! Oh never mind. We better not get distracted here or you'll never get your question answered.

Abe, the bottom line here is that you need to protect your, um, bottom line (so to speak). And unless Rufus is so large that even the Lincoln Tunnel would have a tough time accommodating him, condoms will fit. Try Magnum XL. They work for me . . . oops, I mean they should accommodate anything that doesn't belong in a circus freak show.

Just to prove my point. Take one out of its snazzy foil packet and blow it up like a balloon. Once it gets to be 10 times bigger than Rufus's tallywhacker, tie a knot in it and show it to Mr. Big. He won't be able to complain about them not fitting ever again.

Just for laughs, I'll post a few questions from the archives that deal with size, OK?

Stay well. Stay safe, Abe.

BIGGER OEM IS BIGGER RISK?? Apr 21, 2006

Dear Dr. Bob,

I ll be brief:

Does having a bigger OEM (one eyed monster) increases your risk of HIV on unprotected sex for both insertive and receptive?

You are doing a great job, you are the best!

Thanks a lot.

OEMd

Just how much bigger are we talking about here? Like "gosh, I never saw one of those on a white boy before" or "oh my God!!!" or "Zowie, does that thing come with its own zip code?"

Bottom line: size does matter in some things, but not necessarily in HIV risk. Unprotected tiny weenies and giant salamis have the same statistical risks. Of course, the giant salamis may well have more opportunities to get into trouble than those Dick Cheney-sized head-in-the-bushes types.

Stay well, Big Boy.

Sex through zipper on pants? Jan 19, 2004

can a guy have sex with you through the zipper on his pants? without unbuttoning them?

What the hell are you talking about? First off, zippers zip and buttons button. Zippers don't unbutton. Next, even if the dude is a pencil-dicked geek, his Mr. Happy just wouldn't fit through a zipped zipper. Right? So tell me, just how small is your boyfriend?

You wrong wrong wrong!!!!!!
Hi ..if i cld speak to DR roberts lol