ALIENS!!

hello there dr. frascino, one day at about 3 am i saw a UFO land on my lawn so i went to go see it and the aliens abducted me so i went along with it and i seduced them and it was GREAT!! there even better then my husband but i would jus like to kno if it was safe or not cause im gettin nautious and my breasts are gettin bigger and i think i mght be pregnant cause i already know how it feels.i have 2 kids..i dont kno how to break it to my husband..so can u please help me and tell me if it was safe or not? PLEASE!!

Hello, Lynn? Lynn Cheney, is that you again?

You seduced the aliens? Hmmm . . . most alien fantasies are more of the "anally probed while bound and gagged" variety, but OK . . . whatever you say.

As for breaking the news to your husband, Darth, the Evil Prince of Halliburton, are you referring to the fact that the aliens are better "probers" than he is or that your next child might look like a two-headed lizard? Either way, sweetie, tings don't look so good for you. I'd be particularly concerned if he suggests you take an extended tropical island holiday (think Guantánamo Bay).

Illegal Disclosure of my status
HIV from stools