7 years of Pins and Needles

Hello

Dr. CUTE:

7 years ago I had a high risk experience w/ a sex worker...Blood on my finger shoved into her vagina w/ meaning...Hmmm, ^ weeks later rash, fever, fatigue etc,...8 weeks after hiv neg test...Yeah so what...!3 1/2 months after the no-no another hiv negative test but still feeling all of the hebeejeebee's...Not at the least impreseed...23 1/2 weeks later, still feel like crap but still hiv negative (ELISA) I wonder if she's pretty),,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,all in a sudden it's 2007 and 6 years later and I feel like an 18 year old and I am 48. I jog, have vigourous sex drive, I'll poke anything in my way now a days, but it must have a condom etc...

Feel great BUT after all of the negative hiv tests and after 7 years could I still be positive and one of the lucky non-progressors? or am I the epetemy of the Worried Wells? Sissy Bitch Boy!

A $50 donation is on the way as it is every year from me as long as I live and/or your organization remains.

yous the best

Seven years of negative tests and you're still worrying? Hmmm . . . exactly what part of HIV negative are you having difficulty understanding?

Thanks for your donation. Stop testing and stop worrying! HIV is not your problem. No way. No how, OK?

Be well. Stay well. Yell WOO-HOO!

If you only read one today, please let it be mine.
sperm is like breast milk