hepc antibody

Dear Dr Bob,

I hope you are well and loving life in sunny Cal. Without a doubt, you are the most loved person on this planet. You have shown so many what it means to thrive and survive in the face of adversity.

One short q about Hcv. Does a reactive screening test (1.0 score, weak) with a neg Riba mean a neg outcome for Hcv antibody? I believe the answer is yes but i only want to hear that from you, whom i admire and respect so much. Donation on its way.

You're the best, Bobby Bob.

RiBA is the best test to rule out a false-positive hep C screening test. Interpreting the test results you mention, the person is definitively hep C negative.

Yes, I'm continuing to survive and thrive here in sunny San Francisco, enjoying every nanosecond of our all too brief existence on this marvelous planet. Thanks for your donation.

Be well.

pecked a pecker
Worried, finger, special circumstances