pecked a pecker

I am a married male who recently had an encounter with another male. We were both masturbating in front of each other and I noticed his penis looked moist( sweat?). Anyway, the only contact I had with him was that I kissed the top of each thigh and lightly kissed(like a peck on the cheek) the shaft(not the head) of his penis, once or twice. It did not feel wet or sticky, but he was semi-erect and I thought I noticed semen at the end of his penis (he was uncircumsised) after I had kissed the shaft, so he may have come just before I met him. Also there were no sores present. My worry is that when I kissed his penis it may have had dry or semi-dry semen on it, and I did have chapped and split lips that day.My local sexual health advisor says that I have nothing to worry about because it would take alot more infectious fluid than could have been present(and dried at that)to transmit anything.

Have I got anything to worry about Doc??

Earlier today I got the following fortune from a fortune cookie: "Confucius says don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things." It was a rather bizarre Chinese restaurant. Don't ask! Anyway, I'm quite sure Confucius never said that and I'm also quite sure you have absolutely nothing to worry about from pecking that pecker, OK?

Take a read through the archives to learn more about HIV transmission risks. Confucius say "you'll find the information enlightening and reassuring".

Stay well.

How do I do this???
hepc antibody