Donations for your organization! - NYC bike tour

Hi there Dr. Frascino,

Just thought I'd let you know people in New York are here to support your amazing organization. I am participating in the NYC bike tour through all 5 boroughs and am asking friends to donate to your organization. It is my pleasure to ride for your Concerted Effort. Thank you on behalf of everyone on this site and beyond. Your work is truly great. And for those of you reading (worried wells or woohoos), please pay it forward!

Hello NYC Biker,

You just made my day! What excellent news! Together our "concerted efforts" can and will turn the tide on this scourge. I wish Steve and I were in NYC at this very moment to ride alongside you. Please know we will be there in spirit. I remain convinced that magnanimous deeds of compassion, like yours, generate cosmic karma that returns such kindness and generosity 1000-fold.

On behalf of the lives that will be touched by your efforts and generosity, please accept my heartfelt thanks.

Have a wonderful and inspiring ride!

E-slap & kick needed
How do I do this???