E-slap & kick needed

Dear Dr. Bob: (please be aware I am not a native English writer)

I was lucky enough and you picked my question among hundreds (thousands?) and replied a "No way, no how" on December 27, regarding some symptoms, fear and anxiety.

I am a fully grown, married man, with 2 children, that need an e-slap in order to go and get tested.

Just when I decided to get the test, I am feeling sharp pain in the armpits and groin area, so intense that some nights I can not even sleep.

I am an engineer who believes in cause-effect and scientific data, and I really doubt my mind is doing this to me.

That is why I return, again, to you.

Thank you for your time, thank you for being there.

Gene.

Hello Gene,

"SLAP!!!" There. Do you feel better now???

Sharp pains in the armpits and groin??? These are not even suggestive of or worrisome for HIV. Frevinsakes! Perhaps you need more than an E-slap! Turn off the computer now and go get tested immediately or I'll give you a swift kick in the ass! What are you still doing reading this? I said turn off the computer now! Don't make me come over there, Gene!

I'll be waiting to hear your WOO-HOO. A rapid test only takes 20 minutes, so get going. I'm waiting! I'll even send you my good-luck karma (although in reality I doubt you need it).

SIX YEARS, and now a big WOOHOO
Donations for your organization! - NYC bike tour