SIX YEARS, and now a big WOOHOO

Dr. Bob, i just wanted to express my thanks to you and a message to the worried wells out there. i have lost 6 years of my life worrying about hiv. i have battled alcoholism and depression. i have lost relationships, failed out of school, and spent countless hours researching ARS symptoms on this stupid computer. i have found myself a 26 year old with no money, and no life for that matter. After six years, i just went and tested negative. i feel embarrassed and a little crazy about this whole thing. i can't believe how out of hand this whole obsession got. i have been living with hiv for so long, and i didn't even have it. if there is one thing i can say to anyone reading this and obsessing like i have, stop now, get a test. symptoms truly mean NOTHING (believe me, they really do not). the test was free, and regardless of your symptoms or even your risk for that matter, you will be most likely negative. you will not find out your status on this website, or any other for that matter. i will never get these years back, but i can finally say, HIV IS NOT MY PROBLEM, NO HOW NO WAY, and WOOHOO. i will keep you in my heart always dr. bob, but i am so happy to say, i am retiring from the safe sex and prevention forum. its time to get help for what is really wrong with me, and finish college for crying out loud! Thanks again, you are amazing.

WOO-HOO! Thanks for taking the time to write in. I truly hope your story will help inspire others trapped in their personal self-induced worried-well hells to get tested. As Mark Twain once said, "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so."

Be well!

Can you give me your thoughts - entering a Mag Relationship and falling in love
E-slap & kick needed