got through a year in iraq and now im tryin to get through this.

hey dr. bob. ive been reading your forum for awhile now and i think your a pretty cool dude.i was in the military for 3 years i went to iraq for a year on a deployment. when me and my unit got back to germany from our deployment , i kinda got alittle crazy. i went to amsterdam and got drunk and had protected sex with one of the sex workers at the red light district beforei thought about what i was doing i stuck mr.willy in. but i wasnt even in her for more the 45 seconds.went i was reassigned to ft riley in kansas i didnt think anything of it until i meant my girl friend. i meant her in kansas while she was visiting some friends, she lives in VA. the first time i went to go visit her all we we did was make out. i had a canker sore from eatin to many sweets and i believe it mite have been bleading alittle. when i flew back to kansas her lymph nodes along her jaw line and under her chin swelled up. thats when i started freaking out. so i got tested at 4 months from the time of whole amterdam incident. the test came back negative. then i got tested at 5, 6,7, and a week and a half from the 8 month mark. they all came back negative. then i had her get tested just so i could attemp to regain some peace of mind. her test came back negative. and that was 4 in a half months from the first time i saw her and made out with her. i guess i just need you to virtually bopp me beside the head and call me a dumbass and tell me my worries arent warranted. i mean what are the chances of us both being late seroconverters right?do you think i need to see somebody to talk to? is this overly excessive? thank your so much dr.bob take care and god bless.

Per your explicit instructions: OK, "dumbass," consider yourself well and truly "bopped," because "your worries aren't warranted."

Gosh, I don't think anyone has ever God-blessed me before for calling him a dumbass!

Be well. Stay well. (Yes, you are indeed well!)

testing for hiv worried sick
Small Donation, Endless thanky yous