testing for hiv worried sick

Hello Dr.Frascino, I need your woohoo and strength I wanted to thank you for the job your doing. My question is that I had unprotected sex with a female back in late Decemeber 2006 and had a RNA hiv test done in Jan 12 2007 and a rapid anti body test on march 28,2007 all came out negative about 3 months. I have been worried sick and getting sick over the anxiety and guilt. I want to be able to move on and get married. Are the test conslusive? I really hope you can answer me. I havnt been able to sleep and it has been affecting my life:( thanks again donation is on its way

Your three-month negative rapid test is conclusive. I don't recommend RNA PCR for routine screening, but your negative result corroborates your negative status.

Thanks for your donation! (www.concertedeffort.org) Good luck with your upcoming nuptials!

IMPORTANT QUESTION NOT IN THE ARCHIVES
got through a year in iraq and now im tryin to get through this.