Worried can't sleep 2 times asking

Hello again Dr Bob Last week i protected vaginal sex with a sex worker in new orleans and stuck my fingers in her vagina condum did't appear to broken what are risks i know from reading your your responce to other questions that i will have to wait 3 months to tested if i read right you said prc -dna test would be a waist of blood and money and time i am very nervous because my passed away from hiv complications,

I just made a online donation to your site.

Protected vaginal sex and finger play are not considered to be significant HIV risks, if the latex condom was used properly and didn't break and if the skin on your finger is intact.

Your understanding about HIV testing is correct. HIV-antibody tests taken prior to the three-month mark are not considered to be definitive or conclusive. PCR testing is not approved for routine screening. It is not recommended, due to the rate of false-positive results, certain technical considerations and cost.

Try not to be nervous. Your HIV risk is negligible at best. Wait the three months for an accurate and definitive HIV test and be prepared to WOO-HOO like a banshee in heat.

Thanks for your donation. I'll send my good-luck karma in return, OK?

Good luck!

I will give you 50 cool points
IMPORTANT QUESTION NOT IN THE ARCHIVES