jUST SENDING YOU A BIG HUG AND THANKING YOU

Dear Dr. Bob, I want to express my deepest thanks to you, for your optimistic approach. I am SO inspired by you. I have been "virally enhanced" for almost 3 years, and it's because of you,your knowledge, and your compassion, I have a new approach myself now. Also, being in a " magnetic relationship", just as you are ( 3yrs on April 30th ), makes it so easy for me to live life. I admit, my 1st year was hard, but, now, I just take my med's once a day in the morning, and go about my business. I keep myself up to date with as much info as I can, allowing myself 1 hour on the internet, reading through the site, then just live life. You are nothing short of a blessing, an angel from above. So, once again, I THANK YOU, and my partner does as well. May God Bless you. Frankie

Hi Frankie,

Hey, you give great cyber hugs! Thanks for your thanks and happy three-year anniversary a few days early from one magnetic couple to another!

Stay well.

THANK YOU!!
Doctor Please help me unprotected oral sex UK