Where do I donate HIV help worry everyday!!!

Hello Dr. Bob, how are you doing - I know you are really busy but if you could help me I would be so grateful and donate my whole cheque to your foundation. You don't have to post me on the forum I really need your help

I tested negative after the six month mark I had receptive oral sex with a stranger that I didn't know his status. I haven't had sex or dated anyone for over a year since being tested, does that mean that I could test positive in the future, and that my HIV test could have been a false negative and really be positive.

Also do doctors in Canada test for HIV and AIDS or just HIV?

I have been asked out on a couple dates and been asked to go home with guys but just scared to do anything in case my test was wrong. I have always used a comdom for one night stands except when reciving or giving oral sex on men. Apparently most sites now say that this a very high risk with other men and should be avoided.

Not having sex is not very fun. Jerking off at home is cool but it can get old.

I have major anxiety attacks at work and at home about this. I believe that I am HIV positive. I have had mucous in my stool and now noticing small amounts of blood in my stool. My anus has been itchy and burning symptoms of HIV, I got my stool tested and they said that it was just a parasite?

Please help I have written in so many times with no response, I have no one that knows anything about HIV. No older gay men to ask or talk with or that have experience.

My doctor is also not very helpful as far being appraochable, he was kind of weirded out that I told him I was gay, and not very nice after I came out to him. He was like why are you having sex with guys? I was like I love guys and I'm not straight sorry asshole!

I would also like to donate my whole cheque next week I would like to help find a vaccine or possible cure. I am going to get tested again just to be sure that I am negative. When my doctor told me I was negative last year I had to ask him again if it was negative.

I feel so lost and am not sure who to turn too. I don't have that many gay friends and my staright friends don't know much about HIV, but say that I am worrying for nothing.

What should I do

S'il vous plait aide moi!!!

Let me try to address your many concerns.

First and most important, your six-month negative HIV test following receptive oral sex is both definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how.

Next, tests for HIV and AIDS are one and the same. HIV stands for Human Immunodeficiency Virus. Once someone is HIV infected, the illness can progress in severity to a point the condition is referred to as AIDS (Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome).

Next, as far as "most sites now (saying oral sex) is a very high risk and should be avoided," you certainly didn't read it on this site or on any other reputable HIV information site, for that matter. Oral sex carries an extremely low risk for HIV transmission. Check out the "oral sex" and "HIV transmission" sections in the archives for additional facts. I'm sure you'll find the information there both enlightening and reassuring.

Next, if you've been noticing mucous and blood in your stool, you should definitely have that checked out. It's not HIV related, because you don't have HIV! Your negative six-month test confirmed that fact. There are, however, a variety of medical conditions that can cause these symptoms. You report that you had a parasite. Did you have this condition treated? The symptoms should resolve if this was the cause. If not, additional tests may be warranted.

For your "major anxiety attacks" and fears that you are HIV positive, despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary, you may well benefit from psychological counseling to help you accept the wonderful news that you are indeed definitively HIV negative.

Finally, I would suggest you consider finding a gay or gay-sensitive physician. Your current doctor sounds rather clueless. Check out the GLMA (Gay Lesbian Medical Association) Web site (www.glma.org) for a list of providers in your area.

Merci de ton don généreux.

Amicalement,

Need some clarification
Re:Desperate and alone - 1 year of fear