sex with a horse

hi umm i live on a farm with pigs and horses and chickens...and i usually take care of the horses well one day i was really horny and i put the horse to sleep and i seduced him orally...am i at risk for any STDs

You seduced a horse??? Well, as Old MacDonald (who also had a farm) would say, E-I-E-I-O!!!

I'm almost afraid to ask, but does "seduced him orally" mean you did him, in which case we can assume you have absolutely no gag reflex? Or did he do you, in which case one has to wonder about the risk of your tallywhacker being chomped off like a carrot? Oh never mind. Your HIV risk is nonexistent. As for other diseases you might get from horsing around, you'll have to check with your local vet. Finally, if things don't work out with you and Seabiscuit, please stay away from Porky and Chicken Little, OK?

Re: Worried Musician
Prosto osen prosto holodno prosto listopad