Re: Worried Musician
Apr 24, 2007
My query is in reference to this post: http://thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex/Current/Q183338.html
Could you put me in contact with Mr. Musician? I'd like to help out as I'm organizing a few events at my university as well and perhaps a collaborative effort can be done?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Sorry. No can do. It's against the rules, as much as I'd like to be a yenta or shadchen every now and then.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Black Spots After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Touching Dried Semen Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can A Person Get Hepatitis From Oral Sex?
- Red Bumps On The Vaginal Area With White Heads On Them
- Can Jerking Off All The Time Make You Blind?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.