Please answer, I am trying to get thru this

I will be brief. TS escort encounter. The escort just danced around for me and I masturbated. While I was doing this the escort crawled over me (like a 69 type thing). The escort didn't perform oral on me, however as they crawled over me their penis touched my face. IT touched my forehead, chin...can't remember if it touched my lips. I immediately moved my face away because I am paranoid of HIV and think I know what is safe. My question.....what if there was precum that came into contact with my face, in particular my lips. Please Doctor, give me your opinion of this embarrassing situation. Is testing warranted becuase of the potential exposure to precum on my face (maybe lips)....there was no ejaculation.

I have donated to your cause before......if that helps...I know you say it doesn't, I am just really suffering here.

Regards Tried to be safe!

Hello Tried to be Safe,

The HIV risk from the tranny dancer crawling over you "like a 69 thing" and having his/her tallywhacker whack you in the face is nonexistent. Testing is not warranted. However, if you remain concerned, despite my reassurance, get an HIV rapid test at the three-month mark. It will undoubtedly be negative, but if that's what it takes to put your irrational worries permanently to rest, it will be worth the effort.

Continue to play safe and you'll stay well.

home accesses test
Should I get circumcised if I am already HIV positive?