home accesses test

Here is my problem. I am a married man who steped out twice and now am in fear of HIV. 3 years ago I made a huge mistake and recived a blow job from a women of unknown status. I took the home accesses test 1 1/2 years later with a negitive result. Last week I had un protected sex with a women who told me she was just tested in Feb and was negitive. She had a fiull spectrum std test and was neg for everything. We are friends so there is no reason for her to lie. Can I whoo-hoo and get on with seeking help? I respect what you do please help and let me know where to send a donation. Thanks

Your negative Home Access test taken 1.5 years after your first extramarital "step out" definitively eliminates any chance you acquired HIV from that episode. However, your unprotected adventure last week remains an unknown. She is a friend and told you she tested negative in February, so that is some consolation. However, remember she did have unprotected sex with you, which means she may have had unprotected sex with other partners as well.

The only way to be absolutely certain you did not contract HIV from this experience is to get an HIV test at the three-month mark. Certainly the odds are all in your favor, but without the test results there is no way to conclusively say you are HIV negative.

Thanks for your donation (www.concertedeffort.org). The Foundation's address is:

The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation 1000 Fremont Ave., Suite 145 Los Altos, CA 94024

In return, I'm sending you my good-luck karma that your three-month definitive HIV test is negative.

ex catholic priest and extreme oral + small town fu*k fest !!
Please answer, I am trying to get thru this