Apr 24, 2007
Hi Doc, Thanks for attending this and if possible please help. My question are as follow, Do you think people with high cholesterol and is taking medcine for reducing cholesterol will have longer window period more then 3 month and do you think the medcine will affect the elisa test result?
Thank you very much and i wish to make some donation to this great website with tone of information. please give me the website for making donation.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Nope! Having high cholesterol or using cholesterol-lowering drugs does not affect ELISA test results or the duration of the window period.
Donation information for The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the Foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org.
Be well. Stay well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Elisa
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Bronchitis After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.